The LifeLine Technique is the structure I use when working with you; & as a Kinesiologist, I have found it to be the most powerful format I have ever worked with. We can easily get to the heart of the matter of any issue you present in a healing session, in order to neutralize the associated reactive subconscious patterns , & then reframe your view of reality to create lasting change in your life.
I have included below several video presentations of approximately three minutes each, in which you will see the many components of The LifeLine Technique; & who better to tell you all about it than the founder himself, Dr Darren Weissman.
What is The LifeLine Technique?
The LifeLine Technique™ is both an ancient and advanced complete system of transformation and wholeness.
It’s a philosophy/ science/ quantum technology that bridges gaps between conscious & subconscious mind. At the root of every symptom/ stress/ disease is a subconscious emotional pattern of reaction. When activated this pattern of reaction will cause both behavioural & biological stressors. But rather than taking the view of ‘something being wrong’ we view symptoms/ stress/ disease as the language your body & life use to awaken you to your authentic power of transformation & create change. The LifeLine Technique™ enables you to activate your subconscious mind & thus have a direct impact on genetic expressions affecting the health of your body & your relationships.
Muscle Reflex Testing (MRT)
MRT is based on the principle of reflexes; & MRT is the vehicle we use to dialogue with the subconscious mind, to discover subconscious emotional patterns of reaction that are at the root of symptoms & stress. MRT is also used to validate that subconscious emotional patterns of reaction have been harmonized/ released/ transformed, for your body & life to thrive. MRT will guide you along an evolutionary journey.
The Conscious Mind
The conscious mind represents what we perceive with our senses.
It’s through conscious perception that we are able to make a creative &logical decision about an experience. Only 2-10% of the mind is conscious. Choice only exists in the conscious mind. It’s through choice that change can occur. If you’re not aware of where something is coming from, then the choices you have will be limited.
The Subconscious Mind
The subconscious mind represents what’s below the surface so to speak.
The functions of the subconscious mind are below conscious awareness. The subconscious mind is in charge of all the major body functions ranging from heart rate, blood pressure, immunity, hormone balance, sugar metabolism, detoxification, just to name a few. It’s also where emotions, memories & beliefs are stored that have not been processed & integrated. The sole (really, soul) purpose of the subconscious mind is protection of the spirit. When a consciousness other than love is present during a time of perceived trauma, the subconscious mind creates a gap as means to incubate a part of ourselves until we are ready to choose love. Symptoms & stress are the subconscious mind’s way of letting us know that we are now ready to choose love. The subconscious is in charge of 90% to 98% of our awareness & function.
The American sign language hand mode for “I love you” along with the heart intention & statement of “Infinite Love & Gratitude” is used as a universal healing frequency.
Infinite Love & Gratitude
The journey of your spirit is to reconnect with the power of Infinite Love & Gratitude. The LifeLine Technique is a fusion of science & spirit that harnesses the Power of Infinite Love & Gratitude to transform the body & all relationships in life!
Infinite defines the essence of the uni-verse….one song that has no beginning or ending. Faith acknowledges that there must be more in life regardless of circumstances occurring in a particular moment.
Love is the universal power that propels life, fueling your will & enabling you to face & overcome challenges.
Gratitude empowers you to go through life without judgment. You see the value of any experience (even situations once perceived as “bad”) as an opportunity, rather than being a victim of circumstance.
Dr Masaru Emoto, a doctor of alternative medicine & visionary researcher, experimented with water & found that human vibrational energy (thoughts/ words/ ideas/ music) dramatically affects the molecular structure of water. Water is the very source of all life on this planet. It’s quality & integrity is the vital to all forms of life. In fact, our human bodies are made up of 75 – 90% water.
So just imagine how sensitive our bodies are to our emotions, our thoughts, the music we listen to, & the food that we eat.
The LifeLine Technique Flowchart
The LifeLine Technique Flowchart is a roadmap through the subconscious mind which opens up new pathways to understanding symptoms and stress.
The LifeLine Technique originated from 14+ different holistic modalities, creating one unified system of healing. Imagine experiencing the kind of transformation that can only come from combining the best of these modalities into one:
* 5 Element Based Acupuncture … The Five Elements help us to understand that the natural flow of energy that takes place in nature also occurs within your body.
* Chakras … Energy centers in your body that connect your body to the collective consciousness (the universe or source). Each chakra is associated with acupuncture meridians, physiological functions & certain beliefs.
* Color Therapy … Every color has a vibration & frequency of energy that can dramatically affect your health, inner harmony & emotions.
* Shamanism … Ancient healing tradition of ceremony/ vision quest/ pilgrimages to powerful places in nature to strengthen, unify our lives & promote healing & love.
* Homeopathy … A complementary & alternative medicine modality that looks at your entire physical & emotional health & treats the root cause of imbalances with natural remedies.
* Chiropractic … Non-invasive treatment of the musculoskeletal system & nervous system that focuses on alignment in body, mind & lifestyle for overall health.
* Total Body Modification (TBM) … System of natural health that uses muscle testing & reflex points to eliminate roadblocks to health & unlock body’s natural ability to heal.
* Neuro Emotional Technique (NET) … Helps identify & resolve stuck events (real or imagined) that are affecting your ability to have optimal health/well-being in mind/body.
* Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) … A system of creating success, health & well-being through changing your thoughts, behaviors & belief systems.
* Psychoneuroimmunology … Scientific & medical disciplines, including psychology, neurosciences, immunology, physiology, pharmacology, psychiatry, behavioral medicine, infectious diseases, endocrinology & rheumatology, focused on interactions between the nervous & immune systems, & the relationship between behavior & health.
* Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) … An integrative health approach combining psychodynamic, cognitive behavioral, interpersonal, experiential, & body-centered therapies to help you heal from trauma or loss.
* Applied Kinesiology (AK) … Also called muscle testing, AK is a diagnostic or therapeutic tool that identifies the root cause of symptoms you are experiencing.
The 5 Basics for Optimal Health
The source of true health is creating balance on an emotional, structural, biochemical & spiritual level. Taking care of yourself is NOT about picking parts of you that you DON’T like to make them better. Taking care of yourself is about practicing acts of self-love to bring your body into balance & harmony. Over the years, in working with thousands of patients, Dr. Darren Weissman found that the same five basic needs for lasting health kept arising. From these, he created the Five Basics for Optimal Health.
If you are truly ready to thrive, here are the Five Basics for Optimal Health:
1. Water … Your body is composed of 75% water, so it’s no wonder that water is the essential component to optimal health. It keeps your “internal stream” flowing, making it harder for harmful organisms and disease to take root. Drinking plenty of clean, high quality water is a critical way to nourish nearly every function in your body. The best water filter we’ve found is Nikken’s Pi Mag Water System
2. Food … Food is our connection to nature. When it is whole & natural, it contains the balance & life force that keeps us healthy & strong.
3. Rest … There’s a direct link between the quality of your sleep & the quality of your health. And, how well you rest is directly related to the quality of your water, food, exercise & owning your power. Relaxation, posture and lifestyle changes to reduce stress & put you into parasympathetic nervous system (rest & digest) mode can help you heal. Some of the best resources for getting better sleep & greater relaxation are:– *Chiropractic care / * Knee pillow / * Meditation &/or breathing CDs, DVDs, etc.
4. Exercise … Shift your focus from exercising only for weight loss or weight maintenance to exercising for health and fitness. Exercising moves your body and your spirit. It boosts your energy and your moods. It strengthens your body.
Some exercises we love are:–*Anusara Yoga / *T’ai chi / * Walking / *Qigong / * Weight training / * Cardiovascular workouts / * Pilates
5. Own Your Power … Life DOES have many challenges, but it’s important to remember that you weren’t put on this magnificent planet to suffer. You’re here to learn & awaken to the infinite potential that exists within you. When you live in each moment & embrace pain, fear & challenges with an attitude of gratitude, you begin to own your power…you begin to heal. When you connect to your emotions & connect with your inner self, you begin to live authentically. Owning your power is about living in present time consciousness … connecting to who you truly are & trusting that life’s challenges are here to bring you closer to your true self.